The Education Committee is a team of individuals from a broad range of Life Sciences industry segments, whose goals are the sharing of industry knowledge, standards, and best practices with our Membership.
The Hosts, Presenters or Panel members in all cases are routinely "Subject Matter Experts" who bring a wealth of knowledge. During or after the event, these professionals are open to questions. Each event is coupled with a networking reception to allow all attendees to converse and gain more contacts.
The Committee also works to schedule local plant tours to for our members. The Committee helps with logistics of planning the tours and determining which plants would be of interest to the members. In the past we have toured Eisai, Grifols, Biogen Idec, and various other manufacturing sites in the area.
Above all, the Committee is dedicated to providing Educational content to our Members. We are always interested in talking with potential volunteers who feel they could bring something to this organization.
2018 EDUCATION SPONSORSHIPS WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2017 AT 12 NOON EST on a first-come-first-serve basis. Forms received at email@example.com prior to this time will be returned to the sender with a request to resubmit. - CLICK HERE.
- Rachel Leahy, PhD, Chair, Senior Compliance Scientist - Kymanox
- Shay Nuckols, Senior Project Manager - PEG Contracting
- Yungchi Gigi Fan, I&C Engineer - CRB
- Jacqueline Vitarbo, Manufacturing Associate - Biogen Idec
- Wm. Andy Ferrell, President - PCI
- Azad Karimi, Business Development - MACHEREY-NAGEL
- Tish Taylor, Business Development - Atlantic Technical & Validation
- Lucas Lankford, Industrial Process Specialist - Medicago USA
- Matt Cunningham, Account Manager Manager - STI Components