Unlock More Value from Your ISPE Membership
Whether you’re new to the CaSA region, are just beginning your career, or have years of experience, volunteering provides a stand-out opportunity to amplify your ISPE membership benefits.
The CaSA Chapter is among the largest in ISPE’s organization, serving the seven-state Central and South Atlantic region. Joining one of our seven Committees puts you front and center with thousands of industry leaders who can help accelerate your professional and personal development.
- Advance: Acquire new skills and develop your expertise in a supportive, diverse environment.
- Expand: Strengthen your existing network and forge new, life- and career-enriching social connections with like-minded colleagues.
- Achieve: Gain the satisfaction and fulfillment of making a high-impact contribution to our chapter’s members.
- Influence: Have a role in shaping our chapter’s current and future direction.
Each Committee within the CaSA Chapter has a unique core focus, with different roles and commitment levels. But our Committees have one thing in common: an unswerving dedication to supporting our members with opportunities to expand their knowledge, skills, and network—and have fun together!
We value your service to the CaSA Chapter and welcome your energy, ideas, and enthusiasm for our industry and those it serves. Members interested in a chair or co-chair position can pursue those roles after two years of volunteer experience.
Explore our Committees and their functions to find your right-fit volunteer role:
- Education Committee: Combines educational and networking events featuring industry thought leaders and subject matter experts who share their expertise with our members.
- IT and Social Media Committee: Schedules and posts social media content, monitors quarterly social media analytics, and manages content updates and advertisements.
- Membership Development Committee: Engages and supports existing members and provides CaSA logo items and membership information at every Chapter event.
- Networking Committee: Organizes, plans, and presents a wide variety of social events during which members can network and engage with one another.
- Tech Show Committee: Creates, organizes, and coordinates the ISPE-CaSA Chapter’s Annual Life Sciences Technology Show.
- Emerging Leaders: Create events that combine education and networking to support students and those in the initial phase of their careers or new to our industry.
- Women in Pharma® Committee: Provides women in the pharmaceutical industry a forum for connecting and collaborating on technical and career advancement topics.
- Outreach Committee: The ISPE Carolinas South Atlantic (CaSA) Chapter Outreach Committee is dedicated to expanding our chapter’s presence across a wide geographical range.
Ready to get more involved in CaSA Chapter activities? Fill out our volunteer form .
If you’re not already an ISPE member, you can learn about the benefits of being a part of our organization and join online.