The Networking Committee plays a pivotal role in fostering a sense of community and creating opportunities for our members to engage with one another. Whether you’re already a member or new to our region and want to connect with us, join us at one of our upcoming events.
This Committee is an excellent fit for ISPE-CaSA Chapter members with a flair for networking, marketing, and business development—or those who want to hone these skills. You’ll also have a wealth of ongoing opportunities to broaden your social and professional networks as you work on a subcommittee, taking an event from brainstorming to planning to completion.
Below you’ll find more information about many events we host, often in conjunction with other Chapter Committees. We look forward to having you join us, and please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.
We extend our deepest thanks to our event sponsors. Your support helps us create exceptional social experiences for our members and participants throughout the year.
If your business wants to enhance brand recognition, we hope you will consider sponsoring an ISPE-CaSA networking event. Our Chapter is among the largest within the ISPE organization, and as an event sponsor, you’ll have opportunities to connect face-to-face with our members. In addition to displaying signage, we provide pre-event advertising on our website and social channels.
Are you interested in sponsoring an ISPE-CaSA event? Please contact us for more details!
ISPE CaSA Networking Events
- Winter Gala: This formal event offers members a chance to enjoy an elevated evening of fun and networking.
- ISPE-CaSA’s Annual Life Sciences Technology Show: After a full day of education and exploring our spacious trade show floor, this Committee plans an end-of-the-day event to unwind while you connect with fellow attendees.
- The RTP and Atlanta Golf Tournaments offer members a delightful opportunity to network on the golf course! The tournaments create an ideal platform for building professional relationships and challenging other members on who reigns supreme on the green.
- Therapeutic Thursdays: This Committee partners with an industry sponsor to create a low-key, supportive, and fun environment for members and non-members.
- Sporting Clays: This event provides a unique opportunity to engage in a recreational, competitive shooting sport.
- Oktoberfest: This popular event is tied to an unofficial kick-off of the new CaSA Board year.
- Wilmington Networking Event: This ISPE-organized, end-of-year networking event targets Wilmington, NC and the eastern part of the state and focuses on the year’s accomplishments.