Women in Pharma Committee
Programs ISPE-CaSA WIP organizes:
Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
These are informal gathering where our WIP community can socialize, connect, and engage with each other.
Upcoming Event: End of Year Party, December 2 6PM-9PM
WIP Education Sessions at ISPE-CaSA’s Tech Conference
This education session is dedicated to giving women in our community a platform to present on technical or leadership topics. This year's session will be a discussion panel focused on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Additionally, WIP is hosting the closing keynote. Join us after for a reception. Both are included in your conference registration.
Book Clubs (Quarterly)
WIP members take turns selecting a book and leading the discussion. Would you like to lead a book club? Reach out to Jessica Cochran: firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Diversify connections across experience levels, disciplines, and backgrounds
- · Create an inclusive environment for an open dialogue of ideas, experiences, and methodologies
- · Generate opportunities for leadership in ISPE-CaSA
- · Strengthen professional relationships both new and old
- · Inspire personal and professional growth among our members
- How it works:
ISPE members can sign up annually. Groups are assigned and meet regularly to discuss topics aimed at career growth and professional development. Signup is published in the eBlast and on LinkedIn annually.
Jessica Cochran, JacobsWyper Architects, Chair