From Global to Local: Professional Networking, Social Connections, Knowledge Sharing, and Career Building
As an ISPE member, you join more than 18,000 industry colleagues from more than 90 countries to advance the solutions that improve patient health. You also gain access to vast resources, from member-only publications to concept and discussion papers, guidance documents, regulatory resources, conferences and events, webinars and online learning, and more—the list goes on!
With pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers continuing to grow in the Southeast, there’s never been a better time to position yourself to take advantage of new career opportunities. And getting involved in the ISPE-CaSA Chapter empowers you to achieve optimal benefits from your ISPE membership. Our Chapter-specific events provide abundant opportunities to:
- Relax, unwind, and get to know your fellow CaSA Chapter members in a high-spirited, engaging environment; settings range from unique eateries or pubs to recreational sporting activities and more.
- Attend popular events, such as our Therapeutic Thursdays, Oktoberfest, Women in Pharma Holiday Social, bi-annual golf tournaments, and Winter Gala celebrations.
- Students and young professionals can connect in a variety of ways, from specifically targeted educational events to social gatherings.
Expand Your Professional Network
- Learn while you connect with a wide variety of industry professionals during facility tours, which are typically grouped with an education session and a post-tour networking hour.
- Attend the ISPE-CaSA Chapter’s Annual Life Sciences Technology Show, which brings industry professionals at all levels together to forge new connections, share ideas, gain new insights, and learn more about cutting-edge technologies.
- Attend CaSA’s bi-annual golf tournaments, which take place in Cary, NC and Atlanta, GA—both are ideal platforms for building professional relationships and exchanging ideas while honing your golf game!
- Tap into the CaSA Chapter’s educational events, which are led by subject matter experts and designed to meet members’ unique needs—from students and younger professionals to Women in Pharma® to seasoned industry veterans.
- Connect with local industry experts, service providers, and colleagues during online and face-to-face events, many of which include post-event networking opportunities.
- Share information with other Chapter members to help you stay in the know about industry trends, new regulations, best practices, and more.
Build Your Career
- Access and share local and regional career opportunities with other CASA Chapter members.
- Volunteer to be part of a Chapter Committee to develop new skills and credentials that can increase your professional stature and enhance your resume.
- Showcase and share your expertise at a CaSA Chapter educational event.
Join our dynamic, active Chapter as we work together to contribute to our region’s and its members’ growth and development and build life- and career-enhancing relationships.
We look forward to welcoming you to the ISPE-CaSA Chapter!