ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience. ISPE-CaSA serves members from the six state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 Rescheduled ISPE-CaSA Annual Planning Session, The StateView Hotel, Raleigh, NC 5:30-7:30pm REGISTER HERE (free)
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 ISPE-CaSA YP Education Social, Little City Brewing, 400 W. North St., Raleigh, NC, 5:30-7:30pm REGISTER HERE
- Monday, October 22, 2018 Greater Atlanta Golf Tournament, Chateau Elan Winery and Resort, Braselton, GA REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 Therapeutic Thursday, BJ's Brewhouse, 5707 Dillard Drive, Cary, NC - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by CAI- No registration required.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 Therapeutic Thursday, World of Beer - Tioga, 140 SW Street, Suite B, Gainesville, FL - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by Gilbane- No registration required.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Education Event, Gene Therapy Seminar Series, The Frontier, RTP, NC - 3:00-6:00pm REGISTER HERE
- SAVE THE DATE:
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Education Event, Automation, RTP, NC
ISPE-CaSA General Refund Policy: Payment for ISPE CASA event registrations and sponsorships can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or sometimes Discover. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified by the event registration or sponsorship site. In the case an event is cancelled by ISPE CASA, a written request for credit towards a future event should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days following the date of the scheduled event. Requests submitted after this period may not be approved.