ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
*View the Latest ISPE-CaSA Newsletter*
Selected Future Events:
- Manic Monday - October 19, 2015 - Bahama Breeze, 3309 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27609 - 5:30 to 7:30 - Held in conjunction with ISPE Classroom Training - No registration required.
- ISPE Classroom Training - October 19-20, 2015 - Hilton North Raleigh Midtown, 3415 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609
- ISPE-CaSA in the ATL: Atlanta Technical Learning - October 22, 2015 - Brio Tuscan Grille-Perimeter Circle, 700 Ashwood Pkwy, Dunwoody/Atlanta, GA 30338
- Oktoberfest - October 29, 2015 - Koka Booth Amphitheatre, 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC 27518
- ISPE Annual Meeting - November 8-11, 2015 - Philadelphia Marriot Downtown, 1201 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19107
SAVE THE DATE: