ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 - Therapeutic Thursday, Winslow's,20 W. 5th Street , Greenville, NC 27858 - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by PCI - No registration required.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 - Therapeutic Thursday, Mystic Grill, 1116 Clark St SW, Covington, GA 30014 - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by STI - No registration required.
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - Talk & Tour, Georgia BioScience Training Center, 320 Baxalta Parkway, Social Circle, GA - 4:30-7:30pm REGISTER HERE
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - Talk & Tour for Students & YPs at CURL BIO, 300 North Duke St, Durham, NC - 5:30 - 8:30pm REGISTER HERE
- Monday, May 22, 2017 - 23rd Annual Golf Tournament at Prestonwood Country Club, 300 Prestonwood Parkway, Cary, NC REGISTER HERE
SAVE THE DATE:
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 25th Annual Life Sciences and Technology Conference, Raleigh Convention Center