ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience. ISPE-CaSA serves members from the six state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Wednesday, December13, 2017 - Biogen Talk & Tour, 5000 Davis Dr., Durham, NC, with Young Professionals Toys for Tots Drive - 5:30-8:30pm sponsored by 2017 Education Partners TICKET SALES CLOSED
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 - BW Design Group, Education Seminar Series, 1075 Windward Ridge Pkwy, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA - 4:00-7:00pm READ MORE EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - Education Trivia Night, Monday Night Brewing-Midtown, 670 Trabert Ave NW, Atlanta, GA - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by 2017 Education Partners - REGISTER HERE
- Saturday, February 10, 2018 - ISPE-CaSA Winter Gala at the Museum of Natural Sciences, 121 West Jones Street, Raleigh, NC 6:30-9:30pm - REGISTER HERE
- SAVE THE DATE:
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 - Therapeutic Thursday, Atlanta, GA, venue tbd - 5:30-7:30pm - No registration required.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 - Therapeutic Thursday, Tampa or Orlando, FL venue tbd - 5:30-7:30pm - No registration required.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 25th Annual ISPE-CaSA Life Sciences and Technology Conference, Raleigh Convention Center
- Monday, May 21, 2018 24th Annual ISPE-CaSA Golf Tournament, Prestonwood Country Club, Cary, NC
ISPE-CaSA General Refund Policy: Payment for ISPE CASA event registrations and sponsorships can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified by the event registration or sponsorship site. In the case an event is cancelled by ISPE CASA, a written request for credit towards a future event should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days following the date of the scheduled event. Requests submitted after this period may not be approved.