ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience. ISPE-CaSA serves members from the six state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Thursday, July 12, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Women in Pharma Event, DPR Construction, 2000 Aerial Ctr Pkwy, Suite 118, Morrisville, NC 6:30pm - No registration required.
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 Therapeutic Thursday, Rovisys Office, 480 Green Oaks Parkway, Holly Springs, NC - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by Rovisys- No registration required.
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 Therapeutic Thursday, RL's Off the Square, 1113 Floyd St., NE Covington, GA - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by BWT Pharma - No registration required.
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 Therapeutic Thursday, North 30th Sports Pub & Grille, 11402 N. 30th St, Tampa, FL - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by Harrington Pure - No registration required.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Durham Bulls Baseball Event, Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham NC REGISTER HERE
- SAVE THE DATE:
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Education Event, Data Blitz: State of the Art Manufacturing, The Frontier, RTP, NC
- Monday, October 22, 2018 Greater Atlanta Area Golf Tournament, Chateau Elan Winery and Resort, Braselton, GA
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Education Event, Gene Therapy Seminar Series, The Frontier, RTP, NC
ISPE-CaSA General Refund Policy: Payment for ISPE CASA event registrations and sponsorships can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or sometimes Discover. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified by the event registration or sponsorship site. In the case an event is cancelled by ISPE CASA, a written request for credit towards a future event should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days following the date of the scheduled event. Requests submitted after this period may not be approved.