ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience. ISPE-CaSA serves members from the six state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 - Therapeutic Thursday, North 30th Sports Bar and Grille, 11402 N. 30th St., Tampa FL - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by Harrington Pure- No registration required.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 - Therapeutic Thursday, Catch of the Day, 1050NW 42nd Ave., Miami FL - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by Sequence - No registration required.
- Monday, May 21, 2018 24th Annual ISPE-CaSA Golf Tournament, Prestonwood Country Club, Cary, NC 8am-4:00pm - REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, June 7, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Education Series - BW DesignGroup at BTEC, 850 Oval Dr. Raleigh, NC 5:00-7:30pm - REGISTER HERE
- SAVE THE DATE:
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 ISPE-CaSA Durham Bulls Baseball Event, Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham NC
- Monday, October 22, 2018 Greater Atlanta Area Golf Tournament, Chateau Elan Winery and Resort, Braselton, GA
ISPE-CaSA General Refund Policy: Payment for ISPE CASA event registrations and sponsorships can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or sometimes Discover. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified by the event registration or sponsorship site. In the case an event is cancelled by ISPE CASA, a written request for credit towards a future event should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days following the date of the scheduled event. Requests submitted after this period may not be approved.