ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Thursday, December 1 - Therapeutic Thursday RDU and Toys for Tots 5:30-7:30 pm- Double Barley Brewing, 3174 US-70, Smithfield, NC 27577 - sponsored by nne pharmaplan (no pre-registration necessary)
- Thursday, December 1 - Novo Nordisk Talk and Tour 3:30-6:00 pm - Registration and wait list are SOLD OUT.
- Saturday, January 28 - Winter Gala at the North Carolina Museum of Art 6:30-9:30 pm
SAVE THE DATE:
- ISPE-CaSA 24th Annual Life Sciences Technology Conference - Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - Raleigh Convention Center REGISTRATION FOR EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS NOW OPEN!
- Golf Tournament at Prestonwood Country Club - Monday, May 22, 2017