Student Affairs Committee
Committee Mission: To engage Students and give them the tools, knowledge and training to become successful.
- Events managed or work managed by the committee:
- Resume & Interviewing Workshop (January/February)
- Student/Young Professionals Career Development: March 13 @ Technology Conference
- Student Poster Completion: March 13 @ Technology Conference
- Chair / Co-chair and current members of the committee
- Currently have the follow Student Chapters: NCSU, NCCU, ETSU, Campbell, VaTech, UNC, Meredith, and ECU
- Each University has a faculty and industry advisor as well as a student board of directors.
- Volunteer needs:
- Co-Chair for Tech Conference Professional Development Track
- Co-Chair for Student Poster Competition
- Co-Chair for the management of Student Chapters.
- Why this committee is the best one to volunteer for!
- Students are FUN!!!!! & we get the summer off!
- We are always looking for Speakers to attend Student Chapter meetings please contact the Committee Chair below if you would be willing to participate.