Women in Pharma Committee
Programs ISPE-CaSA WIP organizes:
Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
These are informal gathering where our WIP community can socialize, connect, and engage with each other.
WIP Education Sessions at ISPE-CaSA’s Tech Conference
Book Clubs (Quarterly)
- · Diversify connections across experience levels, disciplines, and backgrounds
- · Create an inclusive environment for an open dialogue of ideas, experiences, and methodologies
- · Generate opportunities for leadership in ISPE-CaSA
- · Strengthen professional relationships both new and old
- · Inspire personal and professional growth among our members
- How it works:
ISPE members can sign up annually. Groups are assigned and meet regularly to discuss topics aimed at career growth and professional development. Signup is published in the eBlast and on LinkedIn annually.
Courtney Skunda Hall, BE&K Building Group Chair